Tuesday 26 March 2013

Update:

So Monday just gone (25th March) was my first day and I was so nervous I got next to no sleep at all the night before! Oh and guess what...? I had no reason to be, it went super smoothly and everyone was lovely.

Monday basically consisted of having a welcoming seminar, being assigned our GT's (Group Tutor - the group I'll will be with for the next three years. Usually put together by area of trust your placement is in). Then we had a more in-depth tour of the campus and that was it. I thought there would have been more but I was glad there wasn't as too much so soon wouldn't have been good.

On Tuesday we had our uniform fitting and I have to admit, the trousers are horrid! They rival Simon Cowell's, they are that high waisted! Me and a couple of girls wen over to the library to collect our student cards and then went and printed out our timetable. Im so happy they have given us one up until July! :)

Finally we got an introduction into the way the library works and other things that were quite boring haha sorry but when your all excited about starting and the woman at the front of the lecture hall is talking about trade unions that you have already signed up to you tend to switch off a little.

Yesterday was my last day until Tuesday next week and although I'm a little sad as I'm enjoying going in so much, the break will be nice before the real stuff starts next week. It ended on a happy note as I got my badge, I'm a real student nurse now. (Picture below!)

Anyways, that's it for now. I'm beat! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment