Thursday 21 February 2013

Excitement in abundance!

So I got my much anticipated welcome pack this morning and at first I felt a little bit disappointed because I was expecting a lot more information than 'Be here Thursday 25th March at 11am room number blah blah' but once my disappointment dispersed i decided to read on and see what else the 3 sheets of paper had in store. A few paragraphs in and my student number, username and password were revealed as well as instructions on how to enrol online! "Now that's more like it" was all I was thinking until the dreaded 'upload picture' popped up for my student card, the pressure of trying to get a nice picture that doesn't look crap or overly posed is so difficult! By the end of it my arm was killing as well as my cheeks and neck (note to self. Don't use an iPad to try and capture an image that is bound to take some time!)

Anyways, I am now an official student and I couldn't be happier. Plus there's the added bonus that in a few days time it'll be less than a month until I start uni. Yeyyy!

Catch up with you later,
Nikki :)

P.s. If this thing works then below is the picture... Best I could do and even though I don't hate it I'm sure I will once its been with me for the duration of the course :/

No comments:

Post a Comment